Открыто

3 книги по разработке HTML5 игр на фреймворке Phaser

Тема в разделе "Электронные книги", создана пользователем jhon-doe, 13 июл 2015.

Цена: 4063р.
Взнос: 4063р.

Резервный список: 3 участников

1. 13 июл 2015
    jhon-doe
    jhon-doe СкладчикСкладчик

3 книги по разработке HTML5 игр на фреймворке Phaser

Сборка из трех книг по бесплатному движку Phaser, созданного для разработки мобильных и десктопных HTML5 игр.

1. Discover Phaser. Learn How to Make Great HTML5 Games With This Step-By-Step Guide
    phaser-cover.jpg
    Пошаговое руководство по созданию игры + исходники к книге.
    Форматы: pdf, epub and mobi
    Цена: $59

Phaser is a Javascript framework that lets you create 2D games on desktop and mobile. It is fast, open source, and awesome.

Due to its increase in popularity, it was time to write a book about it. It is the new best way to learn the Phaser framework.

This book will focus on building a full featured game from scratch. By the end of this book you will have a real game to play with, and enough knowledge to build your own games.

2. A Guide to the Scale Manager
    phaser-scale.png
    Руководство по реализации поддержки разных размеров экранов в игре.
    Цена: $2.99

The Scale Manager is a powerful part of the Phaser game framework. By learning how to use it properly you can explore the different scale modes on offer and ensure your game looks great no matter what screen size it appears on.

This guide covers:

• Picking a resolution for your game
    • The different Scaling Concepts used in Phaser
    • Setting a Phaser Scale Mode with a detailed look at the 5 modes on offer
    • Game Alignment
    • Scaling on Mobile
    • Forcing Orientation
    • Using the Fullscreen API
    • Important Scale Manager Properties
    • Changes in Phaser 2.2
    • Source Code

3. A Guide to the Tween Manager
    phaser-tween.png
    Руководство по типам анимации и передвижению объектов с исходниками.
    Цена: $10

Tweens have long been a staple of games. Used for all kinds of things, from making scenes fade out, to bouncing in logos to blending sounds. Phaser has a built in Tween Manager capable of doing these things and a lot more. This guide details in depth the different aspects of the Tween Manager, creating and using Tweens, setting all of their properties and lots more. You can see the full table of contents list below.

I have to confess that when I started out writing this book I had no idea it would end-up being quite as large as it turned out. I mean you're probably thinking you already know how to use tweens pretty well, and why would you possibly need a book about it?! But the tween system changed significantly in Phaser 2.2. It gained a lot of interesting new features and in order to explain it all properly, with plenty of interesting examples, I ended-up writing 120+ pages worth of content.

Все книги на английском.

Цена: $59 + $10 + $3 = $72 = 4063 руб.

1 человеку нравится это.
  2. Последние события

1. uncleTompson
      uncleTompson не участвует.
      10 ноя 2018
    2. heartless
      heartless участвует.
      31 окт 2017
    3. kaasnake
      kaasnake не участвует.