Открыто

Требования от идеи к реализации. Курс BA and SA guide " (ENG)

Тема в разделе "Курсы по программированию", создана пользователем NealCaffrey, 19 дек 2017.

Цена: ----
Взнос: ----

Основной список: 6 участников

Резервный список: 6 участников

1. 19 дек 2017
    NealCaffrey
    NealCaffrey ЧКЧлен клуба

Требования от идеи к реализации. Курс BA and SA guide " (ENG)

Udemy “Requirements from idea to implementation. BA and SA guide” course announcement

Привет еще раз! Это будет совершенно бомбический курс в котором будет все - от самых азов бизнес-анализа до глубин системного. Все современные и проверенные временем методики. И более того - там будет сквозной пример от идеи ПО к реализации - вы как аналитик или сочувствующий сможете пройти от самого начала до самого конца. Курс будет снабжен большим файлом со всем необходимым (только качественный контент!) - шаблоны документов, примеры и тому подобные штуки. В общем - это киллер курс, который на 10 голов обходит все, что сейчас предлагают. И главное - не пропустите, выйдет в январе и первые подписавшиеся получат бенефиты (точно не знаю, но какие-то отличные).

Курс можно читать и можно слушать. Алексей Киселев это аналитик с большой А
    Место анонсирования курса,

Сам курс будет опубликован на udemy в Январе 2018. цена будет проставленна после того как курс будет доступен. на данный момент он на проверке.
    Будет доступен

Внимание: курс будет на английском языке без перевода

Описание курса на англ (больше информции чем на русском)

Here is my new Udemy “Requirements from idea to implementation. BA and SA guide” course . 86 lectures with examples and templates, etc. Will be available in January 2018.

I started my career in 2008 as a Business Analyst. Since then I worked as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Product Owner. I worked in custom development projects (for example I made Federal State Statistics Unit Warehouse and Portal) and I worked with products (Case Management System, Customer Relationship Management Systems, etc), so this course is a overview of technologies, practices and tips I used during my career.

I also got couple other Udemy courses, more then 15 articles and some on-site and online courses. This course build accordingly problems I saw during educational process and I really tried to highlight that (especially you will hear a lot of “concentrate on a problem first” tips).

So, to build this course, we had a group of 10 BA-SA volunteers and we started with usual problems BA-SA got, set a course structure you can hear in introduction and wrote something like a 600 pages book, which you will find at the end of the course as a downloadable PDF attachment. This is a base information for the theoretical part. We also researched templates, prepared a set of our favorites and you’ll be able to download these documents templates. Then we made a practice section based on example from one of my practical online course I made at the end of summer 2017 (you’ll get PDF practice examples as well, but they are not 100% done because we would like to show you a process of creating requirements).

Please note that we analyzed more then 900 web sites to combine all necessary theory for you (all these hyperlinks available at the second PDF file with theory).

I really hope you will enjoy this course and please let me know if you would like to learn some more or would me to add some clarifications.

Thank you!

2. Последние события

1. MaruTr
      MaruTr участвует.
      12 фев 2024
    2. skladchik.com
      В складчине участвует 5 человек(а).
      31 янв 2024
    3. skladchik.com
      В складчине участвует 5 человек(а).
      3 янв 2024
    4. skladchik.com