Открыто

Professional LUTS for Blackmagic Pocket 4k/6K [Alexandru Don]

Тема в разделе "Съемка и обработка фотографий", создана пользователем dyadyagen, 7 янв 2021.

Цена: 3700р.
Взнос: 2260р.

Основной список: 2 участников

1. 7 янв 2021
    dyadyagen
    dyadyagen ЧКЧлен клуба
    Professional LUTS for Blackmagic Pocket 4k/6K
    [​IMG]

Works with any camera with flat picture profile
    Here are my new LUTs that work best for Blackmagic Pocket 4k/6K which I spent months developing and using on my projects for clients like Volvo, Adidas, Sony, Leica and many other big brands. They also work with Zcam zlog or any other camera with flat or log picture profile. You get 18 Luts in this package.

A lot of people ask me on how do I colour my projects and the answer is now in front of you.

The Luts will give you a nice cinematic commercial look, while retaining a high dynamic range image which will please your clients and make your work look high quailty. They will also save you a lot of time in post production since you will not have to struggle with color grading any longer.

Like any other Luts on the market those ones work best with certain setting and the final result will differ based on your camera settings. They work with Log/Film color profile and have the best result at iso 400-800 or 3200 on Blackmagic Pocket 4k/6k with a correct white balance acording to the lighting situation. I also recommend over exposing just a little bit which is a normal thing to do when shooting log. If the Lut is to strong, simply adjust it’s intensity.

Best thing to do is to import the luts into your camera, that's what I do and get's me the perfect result.

Трейлер для набота лутов:

Страница продукта:

Цена: 49.99$

2. Последние события

1. dyadyagen
      dyadyagen не участвует.
      26 июл 2023
    2. R Martin
      R Martin участвует.
      26 июл 2023
    3. RhinoMan
      RhinoMan участвует.