Открыто

Professional Game Development in C++ and Unreal Engine [Tom Looman] [Повтор]

Тема в разделе "Курсы по программированию", создана пользователем InstaSofter, 25 сен 2021.

Цена: 20400р.-89%
Взнос: 2060р.

Основной список: 11 участников

Резервный список: 8 участников

1. 25 сен 2021
    InstaSofter
    InstaSofter ДолжникДолжник

Professional Game Development in C++ and Unreal Engine [Tom Looman] [Повтор]

Курс на английском языке

[​IMG]

Master Unreal Engine C++ Game Development with this university-grade course

Hands-on game development in C++ with Unreal Engine. A project-based course where you build a third-person action game and gain a solid understanding of the Unreal Engine C++ game development architecture that will boost your game development career!

It doesn’t matter if you have been programming for a decade or barely a year...we can master the Unreal Engine together! The course has been designed to onboard those with some basic programming skills so we can get up to speed quickly to the most exciting parts of programming C++ with Unreal Engine 4 & 5!

Even today there is very little information about Unreal C++ available. This course packs every bit of information I could possibly include from 8+ years of experience into a curated learning path for a wide range of students.

Is this course for you?

You might be wondering if you are a good fit for this course. This course isn’t for those without any programming skills whatsoever, there simply isn't time to teach general fundamentals of functions/variables and all the amazing intermediate/advanced content into a single course. You should have some foundational skills in programming, but it doesn't have to be C++. I went from C# into C++ myself pretty seamlessly (It was much easier than I had anticipated!), other languages like Java, Python, etc. will do just fine too!

Here are some types of students that would be a great fit:

• Students in computer science or game development
    • Studio employees just starting out with or on their way to mastering unreal engine C++
    • Any Programming Professionals seeking to re-train themselves in Unreal Engine
    • Intermediate Unreal Developers looking to improve their C++ skills and learn new features
    • Those that are serious about a career in Game Development (Hobbyists welcome too of course!)
    • Students/Programmers still wondering if Game Development is for them (This is a great look into what game programming is like)
    During the fall of 2020 this course was taught to Computer Science students at Stanford University (Video Game Development in C++ and Unreal Engine - CS193U) and received raving reviews from the students.

Tom Looman

My name is Tom Looman, a full-time game developer with 8+ years of Unreal Engine experience, both as an indie developer and as an engineer at Epic Games! Over the years I created 70+ tutorials, courses and sample projects for the Unreal Engine community from beginner to advanced-level.

I've previously taught Unreal Engine C++ to Computer Science students at Stanford University (CS193U). My previous online courses have over 35.000 students with a rating of 4.6+.

Through my courses I hope to teach you what I learned over the years and help you in building your own games the right way! I enjoy explaining challenging concepts by going hands-on and showing by example. I’m passionate about taking seemingly difficult concepts and boiling them down into simple to follow guides. My goal is to make game development approachable to anyone who is willing to learn.

Besides teaching and writing about game development, I develop games daily, which keeps me up-to-date on Unreal Engine, C++, and the game creation process.

You will learn how to properly build your game including a solid framework to write professional-grade code that can be applied to many genres and designs. The code you write will be invaluable regardless of your own game project’s design as you learn to code games containing flexible coding principles that are widely applicable. This includes a ‘Gameplay Ability System’ style system we create from the ground up and event-based coding principles for efficient game loops and UIs.

Throughout the course we will cover the Unreal specific C++ features and concepts including the Unreal Property System which is a powerful tool to expose your code to the editor and Blueprint. We create a game on top of Unreal’s Gameplay Framework using the “unreal-way” of making games. Along the way I will explain the reasoning behind the code we write, normally only discovered through years of tinkering, and iterating.

Debugging your code is an invaluable skill, and so we will cover debugging tools and tricks for both C++ and Blueprint. We finish that up with performance profiling tools to find bottlenecks or bugs that affect your gameplay.

The game would not be complete without some AI opponents or multiplayer with friends, you will learn how to implement both! You will discover how to use the Unreal Engine AI features including Behavior Trees, Environment Query System and create custom C++ nodes to extend the AI capabilities. We then move on to make all our game logic work seamlessly in multiplayer as well.

But even that is not all. I will demonstrate how to save the game state to disk, asynchronously load game assets, how to control VFX and materials from code, build responsive User Interfaces with UMG, GameplayTags, Animation Blueprints, creating of debug commands and so much more!

Major Features

• Building C++ Game Framework
    • Combining C++ and Blueprint for flexible game logic
    • Unreal’s Gameplay Systems
    • Event-based Programming Principles
    • AI Programming (Behavior Trees, Blackboard, EQS, Custom C++ Nodes)
    • Multiplayer Networking (Replication architecture, low-bandwidth, best practices)
    • Saving Game State to Disk (Saving/loading player progression and world state)
    • Performance Profiling Tools (Unreal Insights & in-editor tools)
    • User Interfaces with UMG (using Event-based Principles)
    • Async Asset Loading & Soft References
    Throughout the course you will work on 7 challenging assignments to complete on your own. These are backed up with in-lesson walkthroughs and source code repository to see how your solutions compare to mine including reasoning with code discussed during class.

Besides the countless features listed above, the course contains so much more! It’s packed with so many tips and tricks I’m 100% assured you will learn so much even for more experienced programmers...

Стоимость курс: 279.20$

2 пользователям это понравилось.
  2. Последние события

1. FannyMe
      FannyMe участвует.
      25 окт 2023
    2. Comar
      Comar участвует.
      3 окт 2023
    3. Valsin
      Valsin не участвует.
      29 авг 2023
    4. Saeglopur
      Saeglopur не участвует.
      17 ноя 2022
  3. Обсуждение
  4. 29 сен 2021
    InstaSofter
    InstaSofter ДолжникДолжник
    Во ошибке указал ссылку без скидки.
    Правильная ссылка:

1 человеку нравится это.
  5. 9 окт 2021
    Checker_34
    Checker_34 ЧКЧлен клуба
    На стриме автор говорил, что дейстие скидки будет 1-2 недели. Можем прошляпить 20%.

6. 9 окт 2021
    Im MT
    Im MT МодерМодератор Команда форума
    Возможно на черную пятницу сделает скидку опять,
    но у нас и сейчас не так много людей. Если готовы по паре тысяч отдать, то без проблем оформим складчину.

7. 9 окт 2021
    Descriptionvoid
    Descriptionvoid ЧКЧлен клуба
    готов отдать 2000 рублей

8. 23 окт 2021
    Checker_34
    Checker_34 ЧКЧлен клуба
    Курс полностью завершен и автор добавил последние недостающие уроки. Скидка так же работает.

9. 30 окт 2021
    Олег Бурундуков
    Олег Бурундуков ДолжникДолжник
    Готов отдать и 2 и 3 тысячи)
    Лишь бы начать

1 человеку нравится это.
  10. 31 окт 2021
    Im MT
    Im MT МодерМодератор Команда форума
    Проверь лс, мы там ждем таких :)

11. 3 фев 2022
    mr_ano
    mr_ano ЧКЧлен клуба
    Можно к вам?)

12. 3 фев 2022
    mr_ano
    mr_ano ЧКЧлен клуба
    Не нашлось организатора на этот курс?

13. 3 фев 2022
    Аль-Эфесби
    Аль-Эфесби ЧКЧлен клуба (А)
    Господа, кто знает есть ли толковые курсы по геймдеву на php? Желательно свежие (хотя бы пару лет давности)

14. 12 фев 2022
    mr_ano
    mr_ano ЧКЧлен клуба
    Все? Заглохла раздача?

Поделиться этой страницей