Закрыто

[php] Severus Server Monitor - мониторинг серверов

Тема в разделе "Скрипты и программы", создана пользователем Ksandr, 26 янв 2016.

Цена: 2100р.-92%
Взнос: 154р.
100%

Основной список: 40 участников

Резервный список: 2 участников

Статус обсуждения:
Комментирование ограничено.
  1. 26 янв 2016
    Ksandr
    Ksandr ОргОрганизатор (А)

[php] Severus Server Monitor - мониторинг серверов

[​IMG]

Скрипт мониторига серверов. Как дедики, так и vds.

• Безлимитное количество серверов
    • Дизайн для пк, планшетов, сотовых.
    • Настройка времени для проверки
    • Email уведомления при падение сервера
    • Возможность перевода на другие языки
    • Графики нагрузки
    Severus is a standalone application built upon the codeigniter MVC framework, that allows you to monitor the status of all your servers from a single, easy to use interface.

Features
    • Very easy to install and works on both Linux AND windows servers (experimental)
    • Monitor an unlimited amount of servers.
    • Extremely simple interface to schedule server checks or run a manual check
    • Attractive and responsive design that will work on desktops, tablets and phones.
    • Configure available services per server in a simple interface
    • How long ago last check was and count down to next check
    • Choose whether to have a public server list page or just show login
    • Add as many admin users as you want.
    • Email notifications when servers go down / come back up
    • Choose what items show on the public page
    • Multi-lingual support
    • Email notifications when services go down
    • Graphs for response time and load
    Shared Hosting Accounts
    PLEASE DO PURCHASE THIS TO USE WITH SHARED HOSTING ACCOUNTS! This is designed for users with dedicated servers or VPS’s it may very work with a shared hosting account, but it is almost impossible for me to support all the issues you will encounter with shared hosting and I do not want you to be unhappy with the script for things that are outside my control and then rate the item poorly, so please, just don’t buy this for use with shared hosting, this likely isn’t the app for you.

Please note that doing status checks on a windows machine is slower than on a linux machine, so for best performance the master server would preferably be a linux server, a windows host will work fine, it’s just slower loading the dashboard.

Currently windows support should be considered experimental, it works fine in the tests I have done in windows 7 but I will need feedback for other versions.

Installation Service
    If you want me to install and get it working for you simply purchase an extra 2 licenses (so 3 in total) then email me through CodeCanyon the FTP details and database details, if you need dependencies installing as well (99% of the time they are pre-installed) simply purchase another license (so 4 in total) and send me the SSH details, You can also use this service if you want me to perfom an upgrade for you (rather than a new install) when a new version is released.

Requirements
    It is intended for administrators of dedicated servers and VPSs, but as long as your installation can run “exec” and “shell_exec” and can view ”/proc” you should be fine. The remote connector script uses json_encode so the server will need to have at least PHP 5.2

1. PHP 5.2+
    2. cURL (php-curl)
    3. MySQL
    4. php5-json (some distributions don’t include it by default as of PHP 5.5
    5. Any HTTP daemon (nginx/apache/lighttpd, it should even run fine from PHP 5.4’s built in daemon, though that is not recommended)
    1and1 servers
    1and1 seem to use some strange socket configuration which doesn’t seem to be working with the script so if you are a 1and1 server purchase the script at your own risk as I am not sure as yet what you need to do to install it, if you think you know what you need to do, by all means let me know.

mod_security
    At the moment it seems mod_security stops the script from working properly, it appears to not like codeigniters built in session class (if you google “codeigniter mod_security” there are a lot of results), I am investigating a solution to this, however, bare this in mind.

On cpanel servers (maybe some others as well) you will need to change the cron line through cpanel itself to say /usr/local/bin/php intead of just php

If for some reason the cron wont run you can try running it externally with

*/1 * * * * wget -q -O /dev/null “Скрытая ссылка

Сис требования:
    1. PHP 5.2+
    2. cURL (php-curl)
    3. MySQL
    4. php5-json (some distributions don’t include it by default as of PHP 5.5
    5. Any HTTP daemon (nginx/apache/lighttpd, it should even run fine from PHP 5.4’s built in daemon, though that is not recommended)

2 пользователям это понравилось.
  2. Последние события

1. skladchik.com
      Складчина закрыта.
      13 сен 2022
    2. skladchik.com
      Складчина доступна.
      11 май 2017
    3. skladchik.com
      Складчина закрыта.
      5 май 2017
    4. skladchik.com
      Складчина доступна.
      4 май 2017

Последние важные события

1. skladchik.com
      Складчина закрыта.
      13 сен 2022
    2. skladchik.com
      Складчина доступна.
      11 май 2017
    3. skladchik.com
      Складчина закрыта.
      5 май 2017
    4. skladchik.com
      Складчина доступна.
      4 май 2017
  3. Отзывы участников

5/5,
    • 5/5,
      Работой организатора доволен
      Все отлично
      23 фев 2016
      1 человеку нравится это.
    • 5/5,
      Складчина на отлично!
      19 фев 2016
      1 человеку нравится это.
    • 5/5,
      Быстро и качественно
      13 фев 2016
      1 человеку нравится это.
    • 5/5,
      Отлично! Все работает! Проверил на убунте с апачем )) Но, если добавляете сайт, то он показывает не его самого в сервакх, а хостинг )).
      13 фев 2016
      1 человеку нравится это.
  4. Обсуждение
  5. 29 янв 2016
    СкладчиКом
    СкладчиКом ЧКЧлен клуба
    правильно я понимаю, это как сервис? то есть можно поставить и дать так сказать возможность вебмастерам мониторить свои сервера у тебя на сайте например?

6. 29 янв 2016
    Ksandr
    Да. Правда насколько я понял из демо, сервис идет как приватный, а не публичный. Хотя возможно это ограничения демки.

1 человеку нравится это.
  7. 11 фев 2016
    ggkettle
    ggkettle ЧКЧлен клуба
    Я тоже не совсем понял. Мониторить можно только сервера? Ведь на хостинге на 1 сервере много сайтов. То есть свои сайты мониторить я не смогу?

8. 12 фев 2016
    Ksandr
    Только на выделенные сервера или виртуальные (vds).

Все таки скрипт идет для одного человека, или для хороших знакомых.

При добавление нового пользователя, он видит все данные о серверах, которые добавил другой пользователь.

Статус обсуждения:
Комментирование ограничено.

Поделиться этой страницей