Доступно

Пассивный доход для графического дизайнера [Udemy]

Тема в разделе "Курсы по дизайну", создана пользователем AustenAveline, 28 ноя 2019.

Цена: 799р.-89%
Взнос: 84р.
98%

Основной список: 41 участников

Статус обсуждения:
Комментирование ограничено.
  1. 28 ноя 2019
    AustenAveline
    AustenAveline ОргОрганизатор

Пассивный доход для графического дизайнера [Udemy]

Внимание: курс на английском языке
    Annotation 2019-11-28 232358.png Annotation 2019-11-28 223916.png
    Что вы получите:
    • Курс по пассивному доходу для граифческих дизайнеров от А до Я
    • Как развиваться на креативных площадках (6 миллионов клиентов и последующий рост автора курса)
    • Получите конкретные шаги, принятые мной для того, чтобы заработать $350K на продаже своих работ онлайн
    • Как один из моих самых успешных наборов заработал более $38K
    • Где продавать и где лучше не продавать для того, чтобы получить результат
    • Как использовать поисковую оптимизацию и ключевые слова для продвижения и увеличения просмотров и траффика
    • Ценовая стратегия — оценивай свои продукты, чтобы выиграть
    • Как привлечь внимание с помощью изображений на экране — что нужно, а чего делать не стоит
    • Как получать большое количество бесплатного трафика с помощью Pinterest и YouTube
    • Освоение Pinterest — ЛУЧШЕГО БЕСПЛАТНОГО источника траффика
    • Как найти свою нишу и выделиться из толпы
    • Настройка собственной электронной коммерции с Wordpress (EDD)
    Angelina Samadhi
    • The A-Z Passive Income Course for Graphic Designers
    • How to master Creative Market (6 million customers & growing!)
    • Learn the exact steps I used to earn over $350K selling graphics online
    • How my most successful bundle earned over $38K
    • Where to sell & where to avoid selling for the best results
    • How to use SEO & keyword strategy to boost your visibility & traffic
    • Pricing strategies – Pricing your products to win!
    • How to grab attention with your display images – Do’s & Don’ts
    • How to get massive FREE traffic with Pinterest & YouTube
    • How to master Pinterest – The BEST FREE traffic source!
    • How to find your niche & separate yourself from the crowd!
    • Setting up your own eCommerce with Wordpress (EDD)
    Intermediate Level Graphic Designer – Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
    Are you tired of inconsistent freelance work or pouring all your energy & creativity into your 9-5?

Would love to earn a steady flow of passive-income selling your design work but have no idea where to start?

I've been there too!

4 years ago I started selling digital products and had no idea if it could support me full-time but with a super-strong desire and a bunch of trial-and-error, I was able to find a way to support myself selling graphics online! I honestly couldn't believe it but within 6 months I stopped all freelance work!

My products have been featured in the Top 100 products on Creative Market year-after-year and have earned me well over $350K.

Starting a passive-income design business has been one of the best decisions of my life!

If you're tired of dealing with inconsistent freelance income, client deadlines and changes... Or if you're just over sitting behind the computer all day building someone else's dreams, I want you to know that there is another way to earn an income as a Graphic Designer!

Imagine waking up in the morning (at whatever time you want) inspired to create your next project...

Imagine living an incredibly inspiring life of freedom, working when you want, designing what you love and making money in your sleep (the best part)! Imagine spending more time with your friends and family, taking care of your body (whaat?!) and taking trips whenever you want because you no longer have a schedule!

It is possible!

-----------------------

INTRODUCING PASSIVE INCOME FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNERS!

An online course that compiles the most powerful lessons and strategies I've used to create a 6-figure passive-income business selling graphics online that has supported me for 3+ years!

This simple step-by-step process will teach you the easiest way to create, bundle, price and market your products to stand out and succeed!

The ONLY course you need to succeed as a Graphic Designer selling digital products online!
    • Creating Your Vision

• Guided Visualization

• Planning Your Time

• Establishing Your Niche

• Developing Your Brand
    • Assessing Your Ideas BEFORE You Create Them

• Where to Find Inspiration

• Lessons From "Failing"

• Ongoing – How to Stay Ahead of the Curve
    • Marketplace Review – Where to Sell & Where Not to Sell

• Setting up your own eCommerce with Wordpress (EDD)

• Customer Support, Piracy Issues & Licenses
    • Setting Up Files – How to Organize Your Files

• File Formats – What to Include

• Product SEO – Keyword Strategy & How-To
    • The Power of Giving

• Pricing Strategies – Pricing to Win

• Display Images – Do’s & Don’ts

• Case Studies
    • Social Strategy

• Pinterest – How to Master the BEST Free Traffic Source

• Educate, Inspire & Drive Traffic with YouTube
    • Masterplan Workbook – Reach your goals with this workbook – designed to help you set realistic goals and reach them quickly!
    • Product Roadmap – This worksheet will help you identify which ideas are worth pursuing and which ones are just fun to daydream about. Get your creative juices flowing and choose the most profitable ideas to move forward with!

• Product Launch Checklist – This handy checklist will help you work smoothly through the product creation and launch process. Can be used each and every time you launch (plus it feels good checking off boxes)!

• Marketplace Review – A breakdown of exactly where to sell and where NOT to sell.

• SEO Checklist – Use this checklist to generate powerful keywords and put them in the right places to get massive traffic to your site (and your marketplace shops)!
    Plus this EXCLUSIVE FREE Bonus!

Exclusive interview with Aaron Epstein of Creative Market ($197 Value)

Aaron is the Co-Owner of Creative Market, one of the top design product marketplaces online!! In this exclusive interview, he reveals some of the juicy secrets behind the top selling shops!
    • Intermediate-level (and above) designers & digital artists that currently work in the design industry.

• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator (Knowledge of InDesign, Lightroom & other design programs is a bonus).

• Graphic Designers who are looking for a way to keep a steady flow of income by selling design products.

• Graphic Designers who want to transition out of client work or a job and create a full time passive income.

• People who want to earn a part-time income selling digital design products.
    • 5 часов видео, растянутых на 35 лекций
    upload_2019-11-28_23-45-30.png
    upload_2019-11-28_23-45-48.png
    upload_2019-11-28_23-46-1.png
    upload_2019-11-28_23-46-25.png
    upload_2019-11-28_23-46-38.png
    • 5 ресурсов для скачивания
    Скрытая ссылка

Отзывы говорят о том, что курс действительно полезен. Автор на своём опыте рассказывает как и что делать, понятно объясняет, как всё устроено, формирует определённое отношение и настраивает на позитив, а не просто льёт воду, что мотивирует к принятию решений и предпринятию действий по собственному развитию и продвижению.
    Особо впечатлительные девушки даже плачут)
    Кто-то из приобретающих курс в первый же месяц поднимает уровень дохода на своих работах в два раза.

От меня:
    Серьёзное отношение девушки к курсу, приятный голос и внешность, высокое качетсво видео.

Скидка действует один день

Вложения:

1 человеку нравится это.
  2. Последние события

1. Funnytattoo
      Funnytattoo оставил отзыв "Отлично".
      3 дек 2019
    2. skladchik.com
      Складчина доступна.
      3 дек 2019
    3. skladchik.com
      Взнос составляет 42р.
      3 дек 2019
    4. skladchik.com
      Складчина активна.
      3 дек 2019

Последние важные события

1. skladchik.com
      Складчина доступна.
      3 дек 2019
    2. skladchik.com
      Взнос составляет 42р.
      3 дек 2019
    3. skladchik.com
      Складчина активна.
      3 дек 2019
    4. skladchik.com
      Сбор взносов начинается 03.12.2019.
      1 дек 2019
  3. Отзывы участников

5/5,
    • 5/5,
      Работой организатора доволен
      просмотрела первые несколько модулей на скорости 1.7 очень мотивирует и содержательно с личными примерами от автора, без лишней воды, спасибо за возможность ознакомится с материалом! советую начинающим)
      3 дек 2019
      5 пользователям это понравилось.
  4. Обсуждение
  5. 29 ноя 2019
    ЛидГен
    ЛидГен ЧКЧлен клуба
    А русские субтитры сделать возможно?

6. 30 ноя 2019
    Maxs77
    Maxs77 ОргОрганизатор
    Предлагаю запустится, там глядишь люди еще подтянуться, жмите мне нравиться на это сообщение если одобряете, спасибо.

6 пользователям это понравилось.
Статус обсуждения:
Комментирование ограничено.

Поделиться этой страницей