Открыто

[Opencart] Выбор опций в категории / Product Options - Slide & Popup & Attributes in Category

Тема в разделе "Скрипты и программы", создана пользователем Тарас, 11 июн 2013.

Цена: 485р.
Взнос: 485р.

Список пока что пуст. Запишитесь первым!

1. 11 июн 2013
    Тарас
    Тарас ОргОрганизатор (А)

[Opencart] Выбор опций в категории / Product Options - Slide & Popup & Attributes in Category

Product Options - Slide & Popup & Attributes in Category

[​IMG]

Очень полезный модуль для тех у кого в магазине много товаров из опциями.
    Модуль отображает в категории все доступные опции и атрибуты продуктов.

Работает с версиями 1.5.0, 1.5.0.1, 1.5.0.2, 1.5.0.3, 1.5.0.4, 1.5.0.5, 1.5.1, 1.5.1.1, 1.5.1.2, 1.5.1.3, 1.5.2 , 1.5.2.1, 1.5.3.1, 1.5.4, 1.5.4.1, 1.5.5, 1.5.5.1 На 1.4x версиях не тестировалось.

Использует vQmod. Есть вариант для стандартного шаблона и Shoppica.

This allows you in categories to display all available options and attributes a product have assigned to them.

Everything has been carefully tested with version 1.5.0, 1.5.0.1, 1.5.0.2, 1.5.0.3, 1.5.0.4, 1.5.0.5, 1.5.1, 1.5.1.1, 1.5.1.2, 1.5.1.3, 1.5.2, 1.5.2.1, 1.5.3.1, 1.5.4, 1.5.4.1, 1.5.5, 1.5.5.1
    I have not tested, nor do I support 1.4x versions of Opencart.

You can use the 1.5.2.x version for 1.5.3.1 to 1.5.5.1 aswell.

All fields should function as expected, and if your options functions in your product page, it should function on category page.
    If you have made modifications to your original default template I cannot guarantee it will work with your modifications.

Requirements:
    Opencart 1.5.x with default template or Shoppica template
    vQmod.

Install Instructions:
    Unpack the files and upload the ones you want to use with your site.
    Make shure to use correct version.
    Upload the directory catalog to the root of your website.

Then choose which of these vQmod XML-files to use and upload it to vqmod/xml/
    Product_Attributes_in_Category.xml - To display Attributes in Category View.
    Product_Options_in_Category.xml - To display Options in Category View (Not available in Shoppica version)
    Product_Popup_Options_in_Category.xml - To display a button Show Options which will open up Product Options in a Popup.
    Product_Popup_Options_Add-to-cart_Category - To display a button Show Options which will open up Product Options in a Popup with Add to cart in popup.
    Product_Slide_Options_in_Category.xml - To display a button Show Options which will open up Product Options in a slideDown.

No files will be overwritten.
    Make shure the files have been uploaded correctly.

I have separated Options and Attributes into four vQmod XML-files, so it is easy for you to choose what you want to use.
    Separate stylesheets uploaded for Options and Attributes so you can style them to your likings without having to modify the core files.
    I have tried to make the changes look as good as possible in all major browsers.

It works with multilingual sites aswell.

Demo:
    Скрытая ссылка
    Скрытая ссылка
    Скрытая ссылка
    Скрытая ссылка
    Скрытая ссылка
    Скрытая ссылка
    Скрытая ссылка

Скрытая ссылка
    Скрытая ссылка

2. Последние события

1. Strict Judge
      Strict Judge не участвует.
      18 окт 2017
    2. Svjatoslav
      Svjatoslav не участвует.
      29 апр 2016
    3. Strict Judge
      Strict Judge участвует.
      15 ноя 2014
    4. Svjatoslav
      Svjatoslav участвует.
      12 ноя 2014
  3. Обсуждение
  4. 17 июн 2013
    Тарас
    Тарас ОргОрганизатор (А)
    Очень полезный плагин для магазин в которых есть товары с опциями. ПОДКЛЮЧАЙТЕСЬ!!

5. 24 окт 2014
    Alex Wild
    Alex Wild СкладчикСкладчик
    Отличный модуль!
    Странно, что никого не заинтересовал.
    Народ, записываемся!

Поделиться этой страницей