Открыто

Murach’s MySQL (2nd Edition) и SQL Queries for Mere Mortals (3rd Edition) 2 английские книги

Тема в разделе "Электронные книги", создана пользователем ДенисДИД, 9 окт 2015.

Цена: 3875р.
Взнос: 3875р.

Резервный список: 1 участников

1. 9 окт 2015
    ДенисДИД
    ДенисДИД ЧКЧлен клуба

Murach’s MySQL (2nd Edition) и SQL Queries for Mere Mortals (3rd Edition) 2 английские книги

John Viescas, Michael J. Hernandez - SQL Queries for Mere Mortals: A Hands-On Guide to Data Manipulation in SQL (3rd Edition)

Автор: John Viescas, Michael J. Hernandez
    Язык: Английский
    Издательство: Addison-Wesley Professional
    Год: 2014 (June 21, 2014)
    ISBN: 0321992474
    Странниц: 792
    Форматы: EPUB, MOBI и PDF

The #1 Easy, Common-Sense Guide to SQL Queries—Updated for Today’s Databases, Standards, and Challenges

SQL Queries for Mere Mortals ® has earned worldwide praise as the clearest, simplest tutorial on writing effective SQL queries. The authors have updated this hands-on classic to reflect new SQL standards and database applications and teach valuable new techniques.

Step by step, John L. Viescas and Michael J. Hernandez guide you through creating reliable queries for virtually any modern SQL-based database. They demystify all aspects of SQL query writing, from simple data selection and filtering to joining multiple tables and modifying sets of data.

Three brand-new chapters teach you how to solve a wide range of challenging SQL problems. You’ll learn how to write queries that apply multiple complex conditions on one table, perform sophisticated logical evaluations, and think “outside the box” using unlinked tables.

Coverage includes

-- Getting started: understanding what relational databases are, and ensuring that your database structures are sound

-- SQL basics: using SELECT statements, creating expressions, sorting information with ORDER BY, and filtering data using WHERE

-- Summarizing and grouping data with GROUP BY and HAVING clauses

-- Drawing data from multiple tables: using INNER JOIN, OUTER JOIN, and UNION operators, and working with subqueries

-- Modifying data sets with UPDATE, INSERT, and DELETE statements Advanced queries: complex NOT and AND, conditions, if-then-else using CASE, unlinked tables, driver tables, and more

Practice all you want with downloadable sample databases for today’s versions of Microsoft Office Access, Microsoft SQL Server, and the open source MySQL database. Whether you’re a DBA, developer, user, or student, there’s no better way to master SQL.

51nDufgoDqL._SX362_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Joel Murach - Murach’s MySQL (2nd Edition)

Автор: Joel Murach
    Язык: Английский
    Издательство: Mike Murach & Associates
    Год: 2015 (March 2, 2015)
    ISBN: 1890774820
    Странниц: 612
    Формат: PDF

"If you ever wanted to learn to use MySQL, write SQL queries, create database elements, then this is the book to pick up." (JavaRanch.com)

"I was amazed at how much information was packed into this book."

"As a developer with almost 10 years of MySQL experience, I still picked up a lot of new detail on things I thought I knew."

"I found this to be a great introductory book to MySQL."

"Has already proven to be helpful in solving several challenges I've encountered on my current MySQL project."

That's a sampling of what developers said about the 1st Edition of Murach's MySQL.

Now, this 2nd Edition has been updated and improved throughout. As a result, it's easier than ever to use for learning MySQL from scratch, for switching to MySQL from another flavor of SQL (like MS SQL Server or Oracle), or for quickly looking up the forgotten details that are so essential as you develop database applications.

Section 1 introduces you to relational databases and SQL, shows you how to use the graphical MySQL Workbench to work with a MySQL database, and teaches you to code SQL queries to retrieve, add, update, and delete data in a MySQL database. Section 2 goes deeper into querying, showing you how to work with summary queries, subqueries, data types, and functions. Section 3 shows you how to design a MySQL database using an EER model, implement the design, and create views. Section 4 shows how to create stored procedures that provide functionality similar to procedural programming languages like PHP, Java, C++, C#, and VB. And Section 5 introduces you to database administration tasks like securing and backing up database data.

Whether you start from the beginning or jump in anywhere, it's a great guide for MySQL users at any level.
    murach's-mysql(2nd-ed).jpg

2. Последние события

1. pcgeek
      pcgeek участвует.
      17 фев 2017
    2. ДенисДИД
      ДенисДИД не участвует.
      27 фев 2016
    3. tmonster
      tmonster не участвует.
      27 янв 2016
    4. Korifey