Открыто

Microsoft PowerPoint - Advanced PowerPoint Training [udemy] [Taylor Croonquist]

Тема в разделе "Курсы по дизайну", создана пользователем Corolla, 1 май 2020.

Цена: 824р.
Взнос: 824р.

Основной список: 1 участников

Резервный список: 2 участников

1. 1 май 2020
    Corolla
    Corolla ЧКЧлен клуба

Microsoft PowerPoint - Advanced PowerPoint Training [udemy] [Taylor Croonquist]

Курс на английском языке
    PowerPoint Training That Actually Works. NEW and UPDATED for Microsoft 365 (PowerPoint 2019)
    82 лекции; 7,5 часов

Чему вы научитесь
    • SHORTCUT 80% of everything you do in Microsoft PowerPoint
    • ELIMINATE 40% of your daily PowerPoint tasks using my proven system
    • LEVERAGE hidden commands and features to build your PowerPoint presentations faster
    • LEARN a systematic and repeatable process for building PowerPoint slides fast
    • BECOME fluent in PowerPoint to add more value to your projects
    Требования
    • A pair of PowerPoint socks you're ready to have knocked off (seriously)
    • A strong desire to do EVERYTHING in PowerPoint faster and more efficiently
    • A basic working knowledge of how Microsoft PowerPoint works
    • A Windows based version of Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 2019 (Office 365)
    Для кого этот курс:
    • Busy professionals who LIVE in PowerPoint and build content heavy, professional presentations to pitch business
    • Professionals looking for a BIG breakthrough in their PowerPoint productivity
    • Professionals with 3+ years of PowerPoint experience looking to build advanced PowerPoint skills
    Описание
    “I LOVE your presentations and your course; you've saved me so much time over the past few months. I’ve really impressed my leadership (I’m an officer in the US Air Force) with the quality of my presentations." – Dominic, U.S. Air Force.
    • Learn how to leverage the 4 types of keyboard shortcuts to fast track everything you do in the Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
    • Learn the 60 PowerPoint shortcuts that drive 80% of your build time with specific examples and targeted exercises.
    • Discover 5 PowerPoint commands that free up 40% of your time in the program by eliminating the most common and repetitive tasks you don’t need to perform.
    • Discover the secrets to building low maintenance slides that your bosses and clients can update on their own without you.
    • Uncover hidden PowerPoint features and learn how to creatively use them to build your presentation slides faster.
    • Strategically setup your environment for speed in just a couple of minutes
    • And MORE!
    Скрытая ссылка

2. Последние события

1. skladchik.com
      В складчине участвует 5 человек(а).
      9 янв 2022
    2. Viblackberry
      Viblackberry не участвует.
      11 дек 2021
    3. Redant
      Redant не участвует.
      8 ноя 2021