Открыто

[Лепка] Кейн томата (eng) [sugarcharmshop]

Тема в разделе "Хобби и рукоделие", создана пользователем Нуся2008, 22 май 2022.

Цена: 723р.-55%
Взнос: 322р.

Основной список: 4 участников

Резервный список: 1 участников

1. 22 май 2022
    Топикстартер
    Топикстартер ЧКЧлен клуба

[Лепка] Кейн томата (eng) [sugarcharmshop]

il_1140xN.3793438373_ts9a.jpg

Язык - английский

Учебное пособие в формате PDF содержит пошаговые картинки и письменные инструкции (на английском языке).
    В руководстве будут рассмотрены инструменты, включая цвета глины, краски и других материалов

Tutorial showing how to make a tomato cane.
    This does not inlcude whole tomatoes.

The PDF tutorial includes step by step pictures and written instructions (English).

The tutorial will go through tools needed to complete the project including the colors of clay, paint and other materials I used. I’ve also included color mixing recipes for the clay colors, listing exact amounts of each color I mixed to achieve the exact colors used for this project.

If you have questions about the tutorial and the project after purchase, feel free to shoot me a message through my website and I’ll try my best to answer :)

- These tutorials are for personal use only. These tutorials cannot be sold, copied or in other ways distributed by anyone but me. By purchasing this tutorial you have the right to create pieces following the instructions but the tutorial and the content within falls under my copyrighted property and cannot be duplicated, shared or sold.

Цена: 7,3 евро
    Скрытая ссылка

Последнее редактирование модератором: 3 ноя 2023
  2. Последние события

1. Inaka
      Inaka не участвует.
      9 дек 2023
    2. skladchik.com
      Цена составляет 723р.
      3 ноя 2023
    3. skladchik.com
      В складчине участвует 5 человек(а).