Открыто

[Joomla] JFBConnect - плагин социальной интеграции для Joomla

Тема в разделе "Скрипты и программы", создана пользователем djalexst, 9 май 2015.

Цена: 3100р.
Взнос: 3100р.

Список пока что пуст. Запишитесь первым!

1. 9 май 2015
    Топикстартер
    Топикстартер ЧКЧлен клуба

[Joomla] JFBConnect - плагин социальной интеграции для Joomla

Social Network Integration for Joomla - авторизация и интеграция в Joomla через соц.сети.

upload_2015-5-9_17-43-23.png
    Описание:
    Integrate Joomla with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Yahoo, WindowsLive and many other social networks. JFBConnect is the complete social network integration suite for Joomla. Add social networks to your Joomla site and you will increase interaction between visitors on your website, Facebook and other social networks. With JFBConnect, you can increase your social presence and organically grow your site.
    Frequently Asked Questions
    I'm not satisfied, can I get a refund?
    We have a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied, you can easily get your money back.

What do I get with my subscription?
    Your subscription includes access to the following benefits for the 6 month subscription period:

• The current and any new releases made available while your subscription is active
    • Priority technical support for any questions you may have
    • The automatic configuration tool which will setup your Facebook Application and check for common configuration issues.
    When my subscription expires, can I continue using the extension?
    Yes! Our extensions will continue working after your subscription expires. Once expired, you will lose access to new releases, support and the use of our auto-configuration tools.

How many sites can I install the extensions on?
    You can install our products on all of your own websites. If you are a developer/contractor, we ask that you (or your client) obtain a new subscription for each of your clients and their websites.

Can I modify your files? Are they encrypted?
    There is no encryption on any of our files. You are free to make any modifications you'd like to our source code.

Do you have renewal discounts?
    Yes! You can renew your subscription at any time for 30% off the full price. This discount is available to all active subscribers. Your subscription will be extended from the current expiration date so that you won't lose any time on your subscription period.

2. Последние события

1. АндрейПТЗ
      АндрейПТЗ не участвует.
      24 ноя 2015
    2. АндрейПТЗ
      АндрейПТЗ участвует.
      24 июл 2015
    3. АндрейПТЗ
      В складчине участвует 3 человек(а).
      24 июл 2015
    4. golds
      golds участвует.