Открыто

Грибная лаборатория дома [udemy] [Алекс Филд]

Тема в разделе "Сад и огород", создана пользователем Canopus, 13 окт 2021.

Цена: 1090р.
Взнос: 337р.-69%

Основной список: 5 участников

Резервный список: 1 участников

1. 13 окт 2021
    Canopus
    Canopus ОргОрганизатор

Грибная лаборатория дома [udemy] [Алекс Филд]

[​IMG]

Создавайте и клонируйте грибы, даже если бюджет ограничен, даже если есть только примитивное оборудование.

Чему научитесь:

• Cloning, using spores and growing living mushroom cultures from almost any mushroom
    • Expanding cultures for growing a limitless supply of mushrooms
    • Making grain spawn using petri dishes or liquid culture inoculation

Требования

• Have a basic knowledge of mushroom cultivation
    • Have some experience of growing mushrooms - whether using a kit or growing from grain spawn

Описание

Do you want to make mushroom magic in a plastic box? Would you like to grow your own living cultures for almost any mushroom, and make your own grain spawn? If you've got a spore syringe you want to clean up, a liquid culture you would like to expand, or a mushroom you want to clone, then this course is definitely for you!

Join me in this course as I set up a budget mushroom laboratory on my living room table, using a Still Air Box (a plastic box with arm holes in it) to make a sterile workspace. I'll be cloning and spore-printing supermarket mushrooms to show you how to create clean living cultures on petri dishes, in liquid culture solutions, and in 'master slants' for long-term storage. I'll show you the step-by-step procedure from mushroom through to grain spawn so you'll never need to buy cultures or grain spawn again!

This is NOT a mushroom growing course - our focus here is on creating and expanding mushroom cultures to make grain spawn.

Скрытая ссылка

2. Последние события

1. ERAVOR
      ERAVOR не участвует.
      2 мар 2024
    2. ERAVOR
      ERAVOR участвует.
      2 мар 2024
    3. ERAVOR
      ERAVOR не участвует.
      2 мар 2024
    4. ERAVOR