Открыто

Developer University (DevU)

Тема в разделе "Курсы по программированию", создана пользователем nadragbk, 5 ноя 2016.

Цена: 16130р.
Взнос: 16130р.

Основной список: 1 участников

Резервный список: 2 участников

1. 5 ноя 2016
    nadragbk
    nadragbk ЧКЧлен клуба

Developer University (DevU)

Университет (DevU.com) помогает абсолютным новичкам в программировании получить материалы, знания и руководства для прохождения успешного собеседования и получении позиции младшего разработчика программного обеспечения на платформе .NET.

DevU является новым этапом развития популярного сайта LearnVisualStudio.NET, с обучающим видео для разработчиков .NET. За свою 14-летнюю историю, LearnVisualStudio.NET помогла сотням тысяч студентов изучить .NET. Главной задачей университета DevU является оказание помощи разработчикам программного обеспечения, претендующим найти свою первую работу.

Bob Tabor is an author, trainer, entrepreneur and six time (and current 2016) Microsoft Most Valuable Professional award winner. He founded LearnVisualStudio.NET in February, 2002 in an effort to make training inexpensive and accessible to everyone. He was the first to create training videos on C# and .NET, ASP.NET, Visual Basic, Visual Studio, SQL Server and more. In 2004, Microsoft approach Bob about creating courses that would be included “in the box” in the various Visual Studio 2005 Express Editions. These became the very first video training courses hosted on Microsoft’s own web properties. Since then Bob has created hundreds of hours of training featured on Microsoft’s like Channel9 and Microsoft Virtual Academy. Universities, companies and non-profits around the world use Bob’s training in their curriculum on a daily basis.

Before striking out on his own, he worked as a software development consultant in the Dallas, Texas USA area at large organizations like Ernst & Young, KPMG, Sprint, American Heart Association, Mary Kay Corporation and others. He has a degree in Management Information Systems from Loyola University of Chicago, but with regard to software development is self-taught. After struggling for years to grasp important software development ideas, he realized that the fundamental problem with training was that it was expensive and instructors were inconsistent in their knowledge and presentation skills. Bob is married, has two sons in college and lives in the Dallas, Texas, USA area.

Lifetime Membership (Access All Courses) - 250$

The Lifetime membership gives you access to all of our current video courses (a $360 value!) plus all future courses we create. I've been creating video courses since 2002, and offering a Lifetime membership option since 2004. There are members who have been Lifetime members for over a decade!

You get:
    • Streaming video access with variable speed playback ... you can speed up or slow down the video!
    • Download the actual MP4 videos and watch them on a plane!
    • Ask questions for the courses.
    • Download the code created in the videos (and other project assets)
    • PDFs, quizzes, and more ...
    "I still feel the lifetime membership is the best investment I have made. I spent months doing Pluralsight courses but the skill based challenge approach you offer is much better IMHO." – Member: Haider in a blog comment

"I am VB.NET web forms application developer and now the market has been shifting quite some time to C#.NET MVC. This is a radical change for me and I am still fighting with it, but your tutorials have helped me so much. The work that you do is amazing and I greatly and sincerely appreciate it.
    The lifetime membership I purchased, years back has paid off in such a big way. I hope you continue to develop more videos. I have been offered a Senior C# MVC development position at [the largest hobby retailer in the USA – edited]. Crazy thing is during my interview I told them I did not know MVC nor was I a C# guru as my background was VB.NET and web forms. I merely let them know the steps I have been taking to learn it, I dropped your name and learnvisualstudio.net in the interview. So I am utilizing your courses nightly and diving deep and making myself struggle with it. I simply wanted to say thank you!" -- Artie Catalano

[​IMG]

2. Последние события

1. sibbora
      sibbora не участвует.
      19 янв 2023
    2. Lennka
      Lennka не участвует.
      1 ноя 2020
    3. Юрий_С
      Юрий_С не участвует.
      9 ноя 2018
    4. FedyuninMaxim
      FedyuninMaxim не участвует.
      17 окт 2017
  3. Обсуждение
  4. 10 ноя 2016
    nadragbk
    nadragbk ЧКЧлен клуба
    Ко всем видеорукам на курсах есть субтитры!

1 человеку нравится это.
  5. 13 фев 2017
    AlanSu
    AlanSu ЧКЧлен клуба
    Как-то мало желающих,наверно мало рекламы :)

Поделиться этой страницей