Открыто

Acoustic Adventure - курс по гитаре [Paul Davids]

Тема в разделе "Курсы по музыке", создана пользователем solidworks, 25 июн 2021.

Цена: 14355р.-88%
Взнос: 1609р.

Основной список: 10 участников

Резервный список: 18 участников

1. 25 июн 2021
    solidworks
    solidworks СкладчикСкладчик

Acoustic Adventure - курс по гитаре [Paul Davids]

[​IMG]
    Курс от одного из лучших (или лучшего) гитарных youtube блогеров - Paul Davids. Профессиональный гитарист, выпускник роттердамской консерватории и автор отличного youtube канала по электро- и акустической гитаре. Как он сам описывает свой курс:

Learn how to get the most out of your acoustic guitar with over 68 video lessons, downloadable backing tracks, PDFs with tabs, original songs, and more
    Fingerpicking Lounge
    In this venue, you’ll learn all the picking patterns you need to feel comfortable playing fingerstyle guitar – one of the coolest and most rewarding playing styles on the acoustic.

Some of the things you’ll learn in this venue:
    • The basics of a solid fingerpicking technique
    • Essential picking patterns and techniques for adding variations
    • Multiple styles of fingerstyle blues in different keys
    • Travis picking and pedal tones
    • Playing melodies on top of chords
    • Plucking, slapping, and bass notes to create a “rhythm section”
    The House of Rhythm
    Go beyond “campfire strumming” with lots of great techniques that will make the guitar swing like never before!

We’ll cover the following (among many other things):

• My best tips for keeping time
    • Using different techniques to create a rich and dynamic rhythm sound, like a muted/percussive strum to simulate a snare drum, palm muting, and more
    • Adding walking bass lines to “walk” from one chord to the next
    • Adding variety with passing chords, extensions, and rhythms to get the most out of playing chords
    • The classic rhythm of the 12-bar blues
    Flatpickers Saloon
    Add a new layer of interest to songs with flatpicking, a magical ingredient for guitar playing.

A little taste of what you’ll practice in this venue:

• Using licks and riffs to fill the gaps
    • Economy picking vs. alternate picking
    • Adding embellishments to chords and songs, using pentatonic scales in various positions
    • Creating an interesting sound with barre chords, fast runs, pull-offs, and hammer-ons
    • Mixing scales like major, pentatonic, and even Mixolydian!

The Stage
    Time to jam! Play original songs I wrote especially for this course, covering the techniques you’ll learn in the other venues.

A few of the things you’ll get to play:

• A piece in 6/8 based on triads and inversions, with a cool chromatic descending bass
    • A film soundtrack style piece to set the mood, with bending and syncopated rhythms
    • An extended version of my “legendary” Travis picking song, with a B-part I’ve never taught before!
    • A classic bluegrass tune with fast runs and blues notes, mostly using the Mixolydian mode
    • A slow blues with the “thumpin’ string method,” to spark the imagination
    The Academy
    Need a quick refresher on guitar fundamentals and music theory? Then head here!

Some of the things we’ll cover:

• The basics of strumming, picking, and getting the sound you want
    • Open pentatonic shapes, and major and minor scales
    • The classic I - IV - V progression
    • How to use pentatonic boxes for every chord
    • The step-by-step strategy for a precise percussive slap
    3 Adventurous Bonuses
    1. Acoustic Adventure Community Facebook Group
    When you join this course, you’ll get to connect with hundreds of other passionate guitarists inside the private Facebook community to exchange feedback, encouragement, tips and tactics to improve your musical skills.

• Connect with your fellow guitarists, share your progress, and share videos of your latest musical adventures
      • Get instant feedback on your technique from others in the community, so you can improve even faster
      • Make friends with people from every corner of the world, building their guitar skills just like you are
    2. 5 Q&A Videos
    In order to help you with questions you have while going through the course, I created a series of videos with detailed answers to the most frequently asked questions from past course members.

Each section of the course has a dedicated video to help clear up any lingering questions you may have while working through the material for that venue and to make sure you’re getting the most out of the course.

3. Video Guide: How to Find the Perfect Acoustic Guitar
    Finding the right guitar is a quest that, for most people, never really stops. And that’s a good thing, because it’s a lot of fun! But how do you find the right guitar?

In this video guide, we’ll talk about all of the variables that affect the sound quality and playability of an acoustic guitar, so you’ll know how to find the best guitar for your needs.

Special Time-Limited Bonus
    Only available until June 27, 11:59pm ET
    To celebrate the reopening of Acoustic Adventure, I’ve added a special little bonus to the course. This is meant as a bit of an incentive for you to go ahead, join the course, and start practicing! This bonus is only available during the first five days after the course opens, and will expire June 27th at 11:59pm Eastern Time in the U.S.

Skill-Building Song List

To continue practicing the skills you’ll learn in the course, I put together a “setlist” of over 20 handpicked songs from artists such as The Who, John Mayor, and Vasthi Bunyan. The songs are grouped by skills (fingerpicking, flatpicking, and strumming) so you can hone in on the techniques you want to practice with some great iconic songs. Along with each song title listed, I’ve included a few tips from me about how to approach learning it.

These songs have all helped me in some way to become a better player, and they’re the perfect thing to take on if you’re looking to prove yourself and further practice the skills you’ll learn in the course. Adding some of these tunes to your repertoire will not only be great as practice but is sure to make the most of your newly minted acoustic skills!

*For copyright reasons I can’t include the actual tabs in the course, but I made sure that a quick Google search will give you the tabs for each song.
    Продажник Скрытая ссылка
    Youtube канал автора Скрытая ссылка

Последнее редактирование модератором: 30 июн 2021
    2 пользователям это понравилось.
  2. Последние события

1. ALleckks
      ALleckks участвует.
      26 мар 2024
    2. skladchik.com
      В складчине участвует 10 человек(а).
      26 мар 2024
    3. bezromantik