Открыто

Тренинг по гламурной фотографии [photowhoa]

Тема в разделе "Съемка и обработка фотографий", создана пользователем Stiv, 2 фев 2020.

Цена: 2000р.-55%
Взнос: 891р.

Основной список: 3 участников

1. 2 фев 2020
    Stiv
    Stiv ОргОрганизатор

Тренинг по гламурной фотографии [photowhoa]

Glamour Photography Training Vol. 1

1.PNG
    2.PNG
    Краткий обзор того, чему вы научитесь из этой книги:
    • Как получить позы, которые захватят дух
    • Легкие для понимания, динамичные и впечатляющие настройки освещения
    • Как получить вдохновение, необходимое, чтобы сделать лучшие фотографии
    • Разбивка нескольких снимков - концепции, макияж, освещение и многое другое
    • Для начинающих: Как войти в дверь гламурной фотографии
    • Те же самые методы гламура, показанные на многочисленных обложках журналов

Вы поймете, почему я выбрал три настройки освещения вместо двух или две вместо трех, или почему я решил придерживаться естественного света. Вы узнаете, почему я решила, чтобы модель носила этот предмет одежды, или чтобы мой визажист сделал это с ее лицом. Вы узнаете, почему я сделал творческий выбор, который я сделал, и вы получите срыв моих рассуждений.

Что касается раздела освещения учебника по гламуру, я действительно свел его к той информации, которую я постоянно использую в повседневной жизни. Все, чему я учу, - это то, что я всегда использую в своей фотографии.

Так что это означает, что я не буду утомлять вас глупыми теориями освещения, которые преподает большинство гидов. Вы узнаете это в свое время. Прямо сейчас вам просто нужно настроить свет, стрелять и быть уверенным, когда вы начинаете снимать. Я не буду рассказывать о сложных установках с 5 лампами, которые никто из вас не может себе позволить (и если вы можете, вам даже не стоит читать эту книгу).

KISS. Keep it simple…. sexy!
    I’ve shot international super models such as Jeri Lee (right).
    That’s my motto and that’s how I teach. After reading tons of guides, I’ve noticed one major problem. Most instructors try to make glamour photography tutorial WAY more complicated than they need to be. Scientific formulas? The physics of light?

Instead, why don’t I immerse you into the WORLD of glamour photography, and teach you from head to toe how I achieved my lighting. How did I direct the models? How did I come up with a concept. Instead of learning about “theories” you’re going to see how a professional actually works and creates beautiful photos.

In fact, I didn’t really learn the “science” behind light until WAY later. After you shoot hundreds of thousands of photos, the science will come. You first have to get a handle of what you’re after before trying to master all the nuances that’ll rain down later.

So what does help you capture good photos? Examples. INSPIRATION. And tons of them. In this e-book I go through some of my favorite shoots to explain HOW I got the photos I got, and WHY I shot them a certain way. in this glamour photography tutorial, You’ll understand what I was thinking and how I sorted through all the incredibly precise details.

For the lighting section of the glamour training book, I really boiled it down to only the information that I constantly use on a day-to-day basis. Everything I teach is something that I am always using in my photography.

So that means I won’t bore you with the dumb lighting theory stuff that most guides teach. You’ll learn those in due time. Right now you just need to set up your lights, shoot away, and be confident when you start snapping. I won’t share complex 5-light setups that none of you can afford to pull off (and if you can, you shouldn’t even be reading this book).

My range of lighting setups goes from natural light to 3-light setups, and I will show you different shoots that utilize different types of lighting. My goal with each shoot is to add a little technique or a little style to your arsenal of skills so you can go out there today and try something different.

If you couldn’t be bothered to read the whole page (I know it’s freakin’ long), then here’s a quick breakdown of what you’re about to learn in glamour training:

• How to get poses that take your breath away
    • Easy to understand, dynamic, & dramatic lighting setups
    • How to get the inspiration necessary to take better photos
    • A breakdown of several shoots – concepts, makeup, lighting, and more
    • For beginners: How to get your foot in the door in glamour photography
    • The same glamour techniques featured on numerous magazine covers

продажник
    Скрытая ссылка

2. Последние события

1. Rmbm1
      Rmbm1 не участвует.
      8 фев 2024