Открыто

Книга "CCNA and Beyond"(ENG)

Тема в разделе "Курсы по администрированию", создана пользователем stonehands, 5 сен 2016.

Цена: 1300р.
Взнос: 1300р.

Основной список: 1 участников

Резервный список: 1 участников

1. 5 сен 2016
    stonehands
    stonehands ЧКЧлен клуба

Книга "CCNA and Beyond"(ENG)

"CCNA and Beyond" by Stuart Fordham (520 pages, Language: English)
    Отличная книга от сетевого инженера уровня CCIE Стюарта Фордхема, автора популярного в сетевом комьюнити блога Скрытая ссылка и обладателя многочисленных сертификаций CIsco и не только, автора книг уровня CCIE по BGP, MPLS и VPN . Ознакомиться с сэмплом книги и прочими материалами к ней(видео по настройке UNL под эту книгу, конфиги, лабы, отзывы) можно на сайте автора, указанном в продажнике. Заявлен целостный подход при прохождении тем вкупе с использованием продвинутого сетевого эмулятора UNL. Отзывы хорошие, цена приемлемая.

Why is CCNA and Beyond different?
    With CCNA and Beyond you follow the CCNA syllabus, but instead of jumping from topic to topic, you actually build a network from the ground up.

Where other training guides teach you a topic using individual labs, this book teaches a more holistic approach. This is a great way to learn networking, not just for a certification, but to also overcome the gap between training and gain the real-life skills you will need.

We build a complete network, the Local Area Network (LAN), the Wide Area Network (WAN), and then we build on these foundations, and improve it and secure it.

There is a complete troubleshooting lab, which we need to fix and solve, in order to get from point-A to point-B, eliminating all the issues along the way.

More crucially, CCNA and Beyond teaches you the little tricks and techniques that network engineers use, and the things that trip them up.

This isn't just to teach you what you need to know for the exams, it's to teach you what it is to be a network engineer.
    Why should I buy a book you have written?
    Good question, and definitely one you should ask.

I have been in IT for fourteen years (as of 2016), and focused on networking for over half of that. I started writing as I studied for my CCIE, first publishing a book on BGP, then on MPLS and then on VPNs and NAT. The first book was a shot in the dark, I had no idea how it would be received, but it did pretty well, so I wrote the second and third books.

My name is Stuart, I am a networking guy, specializing in Cisco technologies, working for a SaaS company.
    I am a CCIE (#49337) and I have written a couple of books. I like writing, I like networking, so I write about networking. It makes sense really.
    I live in the UK with my wife and our two boys.
    I have a bunch of othercertifications, such as CCDP, CCSA, CCNA, RHCSA, MCSE, MCITP, JNCIA, CEH, Network+, Security+, MCSA: Security and probably some more.
    You will find a lot of things about network virtualization, specifically UNetLab (as it is awesome), and I will shamelessly self-promote my books - but it's my site, so I can do that :).

Продажник:

2. Последние события

1. Keyser Soze
      Keyser Soze участвует.
      5 июн 2020
    2. Incansable
      Incansable не участвует.
      5 дек 2019
    3. YoJiG_Kaluchka
      YoJiG_Kaluchka не участвует.
      17 окт 2017
    4. YoJiG_Kaluchka