Открыто

Игорь Ледоховский - Программа суперподготовки динамичного гипнотизёра (часть 1 из *)

Тема в разделе "Психология и отношения", создана пользователем Interprete, 6 ноя 2017.

Цена: ----
Взнос: ----

Основной список: 23 участников

Резервный список: 1 участников

1. 6 ноя 2017
    Interprete
    Interprete МодерМодератор Команда форума
    Игорь Ледоховский
    Программа суперподготовки динамичного гипнотизёра

The Dynamic Hypnotist Supercharger Program
    Igor Ledochowski

В программу входят три курса:

Часть 1: Гипнотический контроль фреймов - Hypnotic Frame Control

upload_2017-11-6_19-2-34.png

Часть 2: Принцип динамики - The Dynamic principle

upload_2017-11-6_19-3-9.png

Часть 3: Групповой разговорный гипноз - Group Conversational Hypnosis

upload_2017-11-6_19-3-41.png

How To Get Other People To
    “Influence Themselves” And ​
    Agree With Your Suggestions...​

Y
    ou’re about to get the inside track on subconscious influence (and how to evoke it and control it) that few people in history have ever been able to figure out on their own...

What kind of new experiences will you be able to create in your life with the revelatory insights about subconscious influence that follow?

I'm going to tell you.

Soon.

Very soon.

But first, just one "big insight" in 18 words:

By Understanding How To Frame How
    Someone “Sees” You... You Can Turn
    The Influence Dynamic On Its Head

On. Its. Head.

No longer will you have to "work" at influencing others.

Instead...

You and your ideas will get readily chosen.

Favors and special opportunities will be given to you.

Invitations and acceptance will be granted to you where they are not to others.

And don't be surprised if someone you spend just a few hours with starts confiding things in you that they've never felt comfortable divulging to anyone else in their life.

Not because you made them do it -- or anything particular you said.

But because you will be one of the very, very few people on Earth who actually knows how to consciously frame the way other people “see” you and respond to you.

That is known as FRAME CONTROL.

As in: Having conscious control over the point-of-view (POV) of how others “see” you and respond to you.

As well as having conscious control over other people’s expectations about you (i.e., with frame control you get to set an expectation that you are worth listening to and your ideas are the best to follow).

Frame control also allows you to create your own meaning or "own reality" out of any experience... out of anything that is said to you... and... by extension... allows you to...

Make Others "Work" For Your
    Approval And Acceptance

So they try to please you; instead of you trying to please them.

Once you know how to "switch" the frame (the POV) through which people see you and respond to you -- you get to take back control of the dynamic of any conversation... any communication... and every... human interaction.

That gives you POWER. (You must use this ethically and responsibly)

And CHOICE.

It also gives you access to life experiences that are beyond what most other people are able to create for themselves.

Of course, it's one thing to talk about all this frame control stuff "on a computer screen"; it's very different to show how frame control is used in REAL LIVE "high-stakes" situations.

So here’s an intriguing story I was involved in that gives you an idea of just how powerful this frame control stuff is in crucial real life situations -- let’s call it:

The Story Of How “Mr. Boring” Became
    The Most Influential Accountant
    In The World...

Back when I was doing Executive Coaching I was hired by an accountancy firm in the United Kingdom.

It was there that I taught my frame control techniques to an up-tight accountant guy.

He had a problem.

First off, he was boring. B-O-R-I-N-G.

So, let’s call him here, “Mr. Boring.”

Definitely not charismatic or naturally influential in any way.

That was bad enough.

But “Mr. Boring” also had a second problem:

His accountancy firm wasn't one of the "big 5".

That might not mean much to you but to the accountancy firm it meant they were "closed out" from bidding to do the auditing work for the large Public Limited companies – i.e., where the BIG MONEY CONTRACTS are to be got.

So my Executive Coaching team and I were hired to help “Mr. Boring” (and his “2nd Division” accountancy firm) to make a presentation to the Public Limited companies for the BIG MONEY CONTRACTS.

Long story short:

I created a presentation (based on many of my frame control techniques) that “Mr. Boring” and his accountancy firm could use to present to 7 Public Limited companies.

“Mr. Boring” and his accountancy firm had never even got so much as a look in before – but…

…with the presentation based on many of my frame control techniques…

…They Ended Up Getting Hired By
    6 Out Of The 7 Public Limited Companies

(Completely side-sweeping the "big 5" accountancy firms).

And the 7th Public Limited company they presented too?

Well this is the really fascinating bit:

Because although the 7th company turned down my client on grounds that it did not have specific expertise in the Oil and Gas Industry -- they did come back to my client and go out of their way to hire them for other accountancy related work. Meaning…

They Literally "Invented" A
    Reason To Hire My Client!

ALL BECAUSE of the frame control techniques I got “Mr. Boring” to use in his presentation to pitch himself and his accountancy firm.

That gives you just an inkling of just how powerful and effective these frame control techniques can be.

But it wasn't just the frame control techniques I instigated for that accountancy firm client that won them $1,000,0000 worth of business with the major Public Limited companies.

There were two other important factors at play.

Two other things I got the accountancy client to "mix-in" to their presentation.

The first of which were elements from what I call THE DYNAMIC PRINCIPLE.

Here’s what you need to know about The Dynamic Principle:

It’s all about communicating in a certain “hypnotic” way that the person (or group of people) you are talking to create the most meaningful images in their head(for them!) out of what you are saying.

The “magic” of The Dynamic Principle is that another person cannot really “deflect” anything you are saying.

They cannot shoot down what you say or punch holes in your argument.

That’s because the way you communicate your ideas via the means of The Dynamic Principle requires that the recipient(s) of your message have to put it into a picture in their head to make sense of it.

And because the picture in their head will be THEIR picture – they will notresist it or reject it.

The picture will be THEIR IDEA after all.

By the way – here’s a secret insight hardly anyone knows about:

When you speak and communicate information in verbal form you are activating the frontal part of your brain (which is also called the neo-cortex if you want to get all fancy about it).

The frontal (the neo-cortex) part of your brain is the logical, analytical, thinking part of the brain. It’s necessary for you to “think through” what information you want to verbalize and how you want to structure the information you deliver.

Which is good, right?

We wouldn’t be the modern human beings we are today with iPhones, mathematical equations, feats of engineering and so on, without the frontal lobe (neo-cortex part of our brain).

But...

...(and here’s the BIG BUT)...
    When your verbal message is RECEIVED by another person it FIRST goes through the most primitive part of the brain (the brain stem – or what is often called the reptilian part of the brain).

[​IMG]
    And the reptilian part of a person’s brain makes instantaneous reactions – i.e., whether to let your information in or instinctively reject it) based on...

IMAGES THAT GET FORMED
    IN THE MIND

Only when the primitive (reptilian) brain accepts the information (based on VISUAL IMAGES that get created) does it kick the information up for more analytical assessment in the frontal lobe (neo-cortex) part of the brain.

Now here’s the really interesting thing (that makes this whole subconscious influence -- through the use of The Dynamic Principle -- so freaking powerful):

We “think” we make our decisions by reasoning and assessment in the “thinking-part” (the frontal lobe or neo-cortex part) of our brain. But the thinking that happens in that part of the brain only confirms or reaffirms what has alreadySUBCONSCIOUSLY been decided by your primitive (reptilian) brain –

Based On The IMAGES It Creates
    It happens so fast and so instinctively that we’re not even aware of it happening.

But it does happen that way.

And now that you know that (by knowing something about how people process information and ideas that they themselves are not ever aware of)...

You Can Subconsciously Influence
    Other People WITHOUT Them Ever
    Being Aware Of It

All it takes is talking in a way that others have to create mental images out of.

Here’s the thing though:

The mistake people often make when they find out about the above is that they try to “put” pictures in other people’s minds by the way they describe their information and ideas.

Good idea in theory – not so effective in practice.

Why?

Because everybody creates THEIR unique pictures (mental images) based on their experiences, perceptions and beliefs.

And any picture or image you try to “put” in the mind of another person is going to be based on YOUR experiences, perceptions and beliefs... and therefore... is probably going to “feel off” to another person. Accordingly, you will be instinctively rejected by the person you are trying to influence.

That’s where The Dynamic Principle comes into play to save the day.

The Dynamic Principle is NOT about putting images or mental pictures in other people’s heads.

• → The Dynamic Principle is about talking in a “conversationally hypnotic way” that feeds your message through the primitive (reptilian) part of another person’s brain and gives the person you are talking to the FREEDOM to create their OWN mental pictures based upon the “theme” of the idea or suggestion you want them to conclude.
    The outcome?

More Effortless Agreement To
    Your Ideas & Suggestions

That’s what subconscious influence is really all about.

Having other people instinctively agreeing with your ideas and suggestions because they “think” that it was their idea all along.

So anyway, The Dynamic Principle (conversing in a “below-the-surface” hypnotic kind of way) was the second element I got the accountancy client to use in their presentations (along with the frame control techniques I taught them).

But there was one more vital element I taught that accountancy client that allowed them to land clients that would ordinarily have “been out of their league.”

Before I tell you what that 3rd vital element was... let me say this:

When you combine frame control techniques with the use of The Dynamic Principle AND this third element... oh boy...

You Are On A Completely Different
    Level To Anyone Else When It Comes
    To Being A Subconscious Influencer

So... the third element?

It’s Group Conversational Hypnosis.

Remember: My accountant client had to influence the decisions of a group of “head-strong” executives.

And when you are communicating with a group (instead of a singular person) and the group members have big egos – you have to be able to take control and lead the dynamic of the group.

Once you control the group dynamic – the individual members of the group tend to fall into line with the dynamic you create and control.

Now, you may never want to or need to influence groups of people – BUT, by understanding group dynamics (and how to control it) – which is what Group Conversational Hypnosis is essentially all about – you naturally have a calm yet powerful presence that others favourably respond to.

And guess what else?

The added perk is this:

The Better You Are At Engaging, Communicating And Controlling The Dynamic Of A Group Of People... The More Engaging And “Listened To” You Become In Individual Interactions
    Which is what you want, right?

So: The million dollar question:

• → How can you benefit from my techniques of Frame Control, The Dynamic Principle and Group Conversational Hypnosis?
    Well... here’s the thing:

As a result of my journey into the exciting world of all things related to hypnosis and subconscious influence, I have created a body of work through my comprehensive seminar and training programs that covers just about every aspect of hypnosis.

My quest to always break new ground in hypnosis training and how I deliver that training has taken me deeper, wider and further than most any other hypnosis trainer.

Yet lots of people (maybe you included) have said to me:

[​IMG]
    So I have.

Here is just a small sampling of what you will learn from the 3 masterclass components of the “Dynamic Hypnotist Supercharger Program”:

• The 18 frames you can use to “turn the tables” on any human interaction so that other people are working to please you.
    • The secret that lies behind the effectiveness of all successful frames (without this, a frame will be completely rejected and you'll end up looking foolish, or worse)
    • The expert way to use frames to build your authority and squash resistance before it even happens
    • A powerful human instinct you can use to drive people to your desired outcome. There are 3 particular ways you can harness this instinct to get results
    • A covert persuasion secret known by legendary showman P.T. Barnum. Here's how you can use this remarkably effective technique to convince people even though there is no real evidence to support the position
    • A simple way to combine the Dynamic Principle with active hypnosis. It's called Dynamic Mental Imagery and it's a great way to add power and impact to your communication without you having to do much at all
    • 6 Expert tips on getting the most from a Dynamic Mental Imagery.
    • How to use Dynamic Mental Imagery to help someone solve a problem without you knowing anything at all about the problem! People will be in awe of your seemingly magical powers
    • How you can enlist someone's unconscious mind to automatically follow the best path to the outcome you desire. Successful influence is virtually guaranteed when you do this
    • What all top presenters and group speakers do to prepare themselves so that you connect with the whole audience and deliver a stunning presentation
    • How to create an intense emotional connection with a group of people so they hang on your every word and willingly follow your direction
    • Simple group dynamic techniques to keep key members of a group on your side.
    • The single most important principle you MUST understand about groups (most people refuse to accept this challenging idea and as a result will never have success dealing with groups)
    • 2 essential conditions you must establish with every group in order to have an open and receptive audience (plus the 3 simple steps you can take to establish these conditions)
    • The amazingly effective strategy you can use to take charge and keep control of any group
    • A simple method that opens minds to smoothly accept your ideas and suggestions without any doubts or hesitation (these 4 steps are effective in any situation)
    • How to unleash the “hypnotic power” of your voice to move and inspire people.
    Plus a whole LOT more.

MASTERCLASS (1) "How To Create Powerful Hypnotic Frames To Win Any Argument And Get Your Suggestions Easily Accepted, Even During The Lightest Covert Trances"

18 Different Techniques of Frame Control – so you can always take one or more of the different techniques and “switch frames” on someone and out-frame them.

No matter how much of a weak position you find yourself in, no matter how much credibility you lack – just use one or more of the 18 different frame control techniques I will give you (and explain to you how to use) and you will be able to out-frame anyone so they are suddenly “working” to please and impress you.

The frame control techniques allow you to always “switch” the dynamics of any human interaction in your favour.

As John Finis (who has learnt the 18 different frame control techniques from me), says:

"You Won't Find Anything Close To As Powerful As What Igor Has Put Together In This Masterclass"
    "As a therapist and continual student of quality information, I can tell you that you won't find anything close to as powerful as what Igor has put together in this masterclass.

"It is true that if you were only going to learn one concept, frame control would be your most valuable and beneficial knowledge.

If you don't have this right, everything else doesn't work as well, it's as simple as that.

"After hearing the information, one cannot help but make immediate changes to their personal and professional lives for the better."

John Finis
    C.ht.
    Windsor, CO USA

MASTERCLASS (2) "How To Use The Dynamic Principle To Easily Get Inside People’s Minds And Change Attitudes, Feelings & The Inner Landscape"

The Dynamic Principle – so you can talk in a conversationally “hypnotic way” that causes the person (the group of people) you are talking to to create their own mental picture (image) in their mind that “matches” the conclusion you wish them to make.

Remember – people will ALWAYS AGREE with the pictures they create in their OWN mind.

Therefore The Dynamic Principle is subconscious influence at its most stealth and effective.

Here’s what one of my students Craig Slee says about his experience of using The Dynamic Principle:

"The Dynamic Principle Is Something I Use Every Day"
    [​IMG]
    “The Dynamic Principle is something I use every day. "As a writer and creative person who is fascinated by hypnosis, I've long known that people develop rich inner lives.

"Creating a place for them to explore and interact with in new and interesting ways, is my bread and butter. "So to learn from from somebody who has dedicated their life to navigating and enhancing people's inner worlds is a wonderful opportunity.

"The Dynamic Principle is a wonderful way to guide and shape yourself and others, to enable you to understand that the change you so deeply desire is just around the corner.

"It opens doors to opportunity like nothing else I've ever seen, by allowing you to understand your own natural forms of communication and thinking, as well as that of those around you. "We've all heard that there are powerful metaphors for change. We've all heard that you can access your inner resources.

"The Dynamic Principle as Igor teaches it provides you with a clear and easily understandable method for developing and understanding just that - the path and way that is uniquely yours. "Not only that, but you can help others find theirs as well! There's a reason it's called the Dynamic Principle - if you learn how to use it, then you'll never be 'stuck' again.

"Thanks so much to Igor for putting it out there.”

Craig Slee
    Writer & Creative Content Developer
    Lancaster, Lancashire, UK

MASTERCLASS (3) "How To Use Group Conversational Hypnosis To Make A Killer Presentation, Influence A Group, Close Any Deal And Even Get A Standing Ovation!"

Group Conversational Hypnosis – so you can be a dynamic speaker and be naturally “hypnotic” in front of groups of people.

You don’t have to use the Group Conversational Hypnosis secrets in front of groups – the secrets work just as well when talking to two or three people and even when talking to just one person at a time.

Therefore, you can also use the covert hypnosis secrets in the Group Conversational Hypnosis component to:

• Blitz a job interview
    • Negotiate yourself out of a hole (Igor Ledochowski style)
    • Close a deal on a “runaway” sales call
    • Or motivate an entire group of people to follow your cause.
    Here’s what Anne Scoville says about the Group Conversational Hypnosistechniques she learnt from me:

"I Had 100% Closing Ratio Today! Thank You.
    Thank You. Thank You!"

[​IMG]
    “I spent all weekend listening to the audios and studying the material. I'm soooo excited to implement the hypnotic suggestions in my sales presentations which I give Realtors all over the country selling a marketing package.

I was AMAZED at the things I was doing totally wrong and have since revamped my presentation to be more efficient and look forward to increased sales. This product has literally resparked my passion for what I've been doing for 10 years now.

Thanks to Igor and the Hypnosis audios, I have a renewed excitement for my business and CAN'T WAIT to deliver my first 'Hypnotic' presentation tomorrow morning!!! Thank you, again, for the wonderful information! I look forward to ordering more products from you soon!”

UPDATE: “Oh My God!!! EVERY SINGLE agent bought my marketing today!!! My presentation was fresh and exciting...even to me!

Thanks to your Group Conversational Hypnosis masterclass, I had 100% closing ratio today! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! I have a renewed passion for my business and can't wait to share what I've learned with my friends and family.

Y'all truly have helped me get my life back and helped breathe new life into my business.”

Anne Scoville
    Owner, ABC Master Marketing
    Beaverton, OR, USA
    abcmastermarketing.com

Продолжительность каждого из трёх модулей аудиокурса - около 6 часов
    Переводчик: ТС и его команда, озвучка - @Ricky Ticky

5 пользователям это понравилось.
  2. Последние события

1. skladchik.com
      В складчине участвует 20 человек(а).
      20 авг 2023
    2. skladchik.com
      В складчине участвует 20 человек(а).
      2 авг 2023
    3. gorand
      gorand не участвует.
      16 дек 2022
    4. arbitrum
      arbitrum не участвует.
      12 окт 2022
  3. Обсуждение
  4. 6 ноя 2017
    Interprete
    Курс доступен на продажнике в течение четырёх дней и уже выкуплен!

1 человеку нравится это.
  5. 6 ноя 2017
    Travelhacker
    Travelhacker ОргОрганизатор (А)
    Динамичный гипнотизёр - это как?
    Это что-то новенькое :)

6. 6 ноя 2017
    Interprete
    Так понятнее?

2 пользователям это понравилось.

Поделиться этой страницей