Админы для англоязычной версии форума

Тема в разделе "Новости и объявления", создана пользователем Vector, 30 апр 2013.

Статус обсуждения:
Комментирование ограничено.
  1. 6 авг 2013
    Bad Robot
    Bad Robot БанЗабанен
    Переведи-ка что-то из правил, интересно прочитать бога аккузатива:)

2. 13 авг 2013
    Aysen
    Aysen ЧКЧлен клуба
    Времени не так много, но смогу чем-нибудь помочь, сам я работаю в инокомпании, англ яз на уровне флуент, свободно общаюсь с иноколлегами каждый день. На слух хорошо воспринимаю британский, американский, немецкий и индусский акцент, плохо воспринимаю франц. акцент.

3. 13 авг 2013
    Bad Robot
    Bad Robot БанЗабанен
    Самый убойный у малазийцев:) Гидом работал около года после универа - понимаю что ты имеешь в виду.

4. 2 ноя 2013
    Mrs Koshka
    Mrs Koshka СкладчикСкладчик
    Привет всем) 28 лет из своих 35 я изучаю и преподаю английский, занимаюсь переводами и оказываю помощь в деловой переписке. И я понятия не имею ни про какие акузативы в английском. Может, ты о немецком? Ну, или пожалуйста, ликвидируй мою неграмотность, расскажи про них :D
    Но в целом ты прав, ошибки есть. В основном, предлоги, артикли.

5. 27 ноя 2013
    Almond
    Almond ЧКЧлен клуба
    Hi, I think I could be the right one :)
    Well, at least I am willing to help.
    I have quite a lot of experience in translating and editing translations into English.
    Here is my contribution to the translation of the Rules:

4. Procedure for creating topics and submitting posts.

4.1. Each user may create topics of interest to him in any section of the club forum he has access to and submit posts which are relevant to the forum (and topic) contents and are not duplicates of any other related topics/posts.
    4.2. Before creating a new topic, make sure you post it in the relevant forum section.
    4.3. Before creating a new topic, use keyword search on the forum to make sure such issue has not been discussed yet.
    4.4. If you see you have posted a topic in a wrong section by mistake, DO NOT duplicate it in another section. Instead, write a personal message to the moderator of the relevant section and explain the problem. The moderator will move your topic to the right section.
    4.5. A topic should cover only one issue.
    4.6. No errors in topic titles are allowed.
    4.7. Give a meaningful title to any new topic you post. It should express the essence of your question or suggestion in a concise form. Topics titled “Please help”, “I have a problem” or similar will be deleted without notification.
    4.8. Do not overquote in your posts.
    4.9. Your post signature may have the size of no more than two lines. To format your signature, you are allowed to use bold, italics or underlining, available fonts and colors as well as internal links. The font size in your signature should not be more than 3pt. Any other format elements are prohibited.
    4.10. Attachments may only contain your own original content.
    4.11. Links to any external websites should be hidden using the HIDE tag at all times.
    4.12. If you have nothing to say, keep silent. If you have nothing to say but flood and flame, do keep silent. If you can only repeat what has already been said, keep silent as well.
    4.13. You and you alone are fully responsible for the contents of your posts and topics you create on our forum.

P.S. к концу этого «конкурса», думаю, все правила будут переведены общими усилиями :)

1 человеку нравится это.
  6. 8 дек 2013
    Фрунзе
    Фрунзе БанЗабанен
    Hello, Vector!

My English level on Pre-Interrmediate, for 5 years I learned it on different courses. Exactly, I was the best student at school))
    Also, I am directionally to develope on English. Every day I am free for 3-5 hours per day, but I have some problems with sites, I mean creating.

It would be excellent if you took me !!

Статус обсуждения:
Комментирование ограничено.

Поделиться этой страницей