Закрыто

OCA Java SE 7 Programmer I Certification Guide: Prepare for the 1ZO-803 exam NEW 2013

Тема в разделе "Электронные книги", создана пользователем prophet, 5 фев 2013.

Цена: 1400р.-68%
Взнос: 438р.
100%

Основной список: 7 участников

1. 5 фев 2013
    Топикстартер
    Топикстартер ЧКЧлен клуба

OCA Java SE 7 Programmer I Certification Guide: Prepare for the 1ZO-803 exam NEW 2013

[​IMG]

В паблике нет 100%
    Publication Date: February 28, 2013

Количество страниц: 375
    Описание с Амазона
    Cracking the OCA Java 7 Programmer Certification exam is not easy. Finding the right book for the job—one that is comprehensive, yet concise is the first step to achieving a successful outcome.
    OCA Java SE 7 Programmer I Certification Guide covers every topic needed for the 1Z0-803 exam. Each chapter zeros in on key points and uses visual aids, hands-on activities, and sample questions and explanations to ensure maximum retention. There is also a complete practice exam that will allow readers to pinpoint any remaining areas of weakness. After working through this book, readers will have the know-how and confidence to pass the exam with a score they can be proud of.
    Purchase of the print book comes with an offer of a free PDF, ePub, and Kindle eBook from Manning. Also available is all code from the book.

2. Обсуждение
  3. 22 мар 2013
    Nikkle
    Nikkle ЧКЧлен клуба
    На днях выходит книга: кто желает организовать?

4. 17 апр 2013
    Nikkle
    Nikkle ЧКЧлен клуба
    Книга куплена. Электронного варианта пока нет: веду переговоры с тех. отделом - обещают скоро выдать. Прошу место орга не занимать :)

5. 18 апр 2013
    Nikkle
    Nikkle ЧКЧлен клуба
    Пришёл ответ из службы поддержки:
    "Hello,

Thank you for your patience with us.

I'm writing to follow up regarding the shipment in the order #xxx-xxxxx-xxx. As promised, I've checked with our concerned team and we have received the required information.

I'd like to let you know that "Mannin Publications" has devised a method by which any customer who purchases a print format of their titles can download the ebook version regardless of where they purchased the print book. Instructions on the verification and ebook download process are available in each print book as well."
    Т.о. скачать книгу я смогу только, когда получу её на руки, а судя по приблизительному времени доставки, подсчитанному амазоном, это будет лишь 17 мая((

6. 18 апр 2013
    Nikkle
    Nikkle ЧКЧлен клуба
    Ага, на офф сайте написано: ePub + Kindle available April 22. Честно говоря, был не в курсе, что такая схема. И с амазона выйдет немного дешевле :)

7. 15 май 2013
    Nikkle
    Nikkle ЧКЧлен клуба
    Материал на руках. Если у кого-нибудь не получается к 19 - подвинем срок

8. 16 май 2013
    Максимыч
    Максимыч ЧКЧлен клуба
    Может подождем до 100 рублей?

9. 16 май 2013
    Nikkle
    Nikkle ЧКЧлен клуба
    Складчина открыта больше трёх месяцев. Не думаю, что ещё соберутся. Но вообще мне не принципиально. Можем ещё хоть полгода держать открытой:)

Поделиться этой страницей